Sunday, October 25, 2009

Mondays Posting

This last week brought in a new load of antiques. My favorite this week was a fabulous and unusual Mid-Century Hans Olsen Danish Modern dining room table and chair set. I also found a wonderful signed Louis C. Tiffany bud vase, an incredible LARGE and Old Shabby Gilt mirror, several old Wedgewood pieces, a great 19th Century slave tintype, chandelier, art pottery, several nice frames, two Florentine pieces, several pieces of fine jewelry and Florentine jewelry box and shabby chic style painted chair.




I wish I could have photos of these items but due to a death in the family I needed to leave town for a few days and hope to be able to return for the coming Saturday's Trinity District Antique Street Sale. I will try and post photos at a later date. Our store will be open this week.

1 comment:

Six in One Hand said...

So sorry to hear about your loss.
May God keep you and bless your family during this time.

Big hugs to your family.